Wednesday, December 8, 2010

a little about who I am

 Most of you may know that I have low self-esteem. I am able to hide these feelings the majority of the time. I am working on becoming a more confident individual in spite of the way that I grew up. I find that I am a compassionate and caring person. I enjoy working with people who are underprivileged and I love working with children and helping them mature in their faith. I see the good in others and try to make sure they see it in themselves. I have a forgiving nature and usually don’t hold grudges. I would rather spend ten dollars on someone who needs it than spend it on myself. I am not always happy with whom I am but, I am working on being happy with who I am and who God has called me to be. I love to smile and laugh .On some occasions I laugh so hard I snort which then sends everyone around me into fits of laughter. I enjoy making other people laugh.


I am learning to look inside myself and discover who I really am and who God is calling me to be. This YAV year has been more than just serving the Lord. I have overcome many different obstacles in my life, and I know there are more to come. I strongly believe that, because of my history and experiences, God will use me to mister to others around me. ...


I turned In  my Louisville Application on Monday and on the 19th I have an Interview with my session!
 GET EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment